Thank you for registering for the fall baseball season at JBBA! We stand ready to serve your family by providing your child with a fun and positive baseball experience.
The following information shall provide you with a little more insight into our fall season and should answer many of the common questions parents have. If the information below does not address your specific concern, please reply back and we will contact you by phone to assist in any way we can.
- Please note that when registering your child, you need to select the correct league based on your child’s age on 4/30/2021.
- Children that are baseball age 4 or younger as of 4/30/21 MUST play in the Jr. Tee Ball Division
- Children that are baseball age 5 as of 4/30/21 MUST play in the Jr. Tee Ball Division unless they have had two seasons of experience playing in the Jr. Tee Ball Division
- Children that are baseball age 5 as of 4/30/21 with two or more seasons of experience may play in the Sr. Tee Ball Division
- Children that are baseball age 6 as of 4/30/21 MUST play in the Sr. Tee Ball Division
- Every player registered for fall baseball, with the exception of Jr. Tee Ball, must attend evaluations in order to have our coaches assess his/her skill-set. This is only done for purposes of team placement and to ensure your child’s league assignment is appropriate for his/her skill level.
- Every child that signs up will be placed on a team – this is not a tryout process and no child will be cut. We expect to hold evaluations September 8-10. We will provide regular email updates once the exact dates and times have been finalized.
- Once evaluations are complete, we will set teams. You will be notified by your child’s coach within a week after the evaluations. Each coach/team will be assigned a different practice schedule which will remain in effect until games begin. Practices will take place twice a week – one weekday and one Saturday practice. Weekday practices will not begin before 6pm. Practices will begin on or around September 12.
- Games will begin in late-September. Game schedules will be distributed in mid-September. We expect that each team will have between 10-12 games, which will all be dependent on the number of kids and teams in each league.
- Games will begin at 6:15 Monday – Thursday nights. Friday night games will begin at either 6:00 or 7:30 (7:30 for MP, Minors & Majors only). Once games begin, practices will be limited. Your coach may schedule cage time or additional practices at their discretion.
- Please note that with so many teams sharing a few fields, we cannot commit to certain days for games or practices. Practices will be held on certain days, but you will not know those days until the teams are set. Games can be any day during the week and/or Saturday – and the number of games per week will vary (1-2 games per week).
- We try our best to accommodate requests, but cannot guarantee team placement with a certain coach/player.
Thanks again – and we look forward to seeing you at the park this fall!
JBBA Board of Directors