As a parent of a player in Jacksonville Beach Baseball Association (JBBA), I agree to:
- Respect the managers and their coaching staff. Managers and coaches are volunteers who donate their time and expertise to JBBA. My appreciation of their efforts is paramount to ensuring a willing and ample supply of managers and coaches in the program. I will take practices and games seriously by making sure that my child(ren) are available and on time as scheduled. I will collect my children in a timely manner when practices and games are finished.
- Respect all players. All players are contributors to a team and should be positively encouraged by all parents. I will not engage in insults or criticisms of players in any way.
- Follow proper channels to resolve any dispute within JBBA. JBBA is willing and open to assist any parent that has a problem within the organization. If I have a problem I will first try to work it out (privately) with the coach. If there is no resolution I will go to the league director and then to a board member if necessary. JBBA is dedicated to making the organization fun for everyone involved.
- Display good sportsmanship at all times. The children are learning to become team players and work toward a common goal. I will always be non-judgmental in my support for their attempts and their outcomes. I will always be supportive of the volunteer managers, coaches, umpires and board members of JBBA.
- Be a contributor to JBBA. I will volunteer in some aspect of the program and will be a supportive and positive influence for all the efforts made by JBBA. I understand that volunteers are always needed. I will get involved to help the program.
- Appreciate that JBBA is striving to provide the best baseball program for my children. JBBA programs are intended to be fun for everyone. Get involved, relax and enjoy the youth baseball experience.